Tuesday, August 28, 2012

   Today Jeremy had the day off of work, but was having chest pains so he wasn't up for much. He thinks it was a poisonious spider bite on his side, but who knows. I didn't get everything done today that I wanted to get done. Memphis and Lyllienne played with play dough, colored, played, and all in all seemed to have a great day. James forgot his homework at school, I hope he doesn't get in any trouble. The kids ate everything I made for dinner, and then told me they were still hungry, so I threw some tater tots in the oven. We ate those all gone, and they were still hungry! What, did they all decide to hit a growth spurt at the same time? I found a new blog I love : A Proverbs 31 Wife. Wow, if I took the time to read all the blogs that I like every day, that would be overwhelming. James went to his counselor after school. Jeremy went to work (at his other job) befoer we got home from that. I sure had trouble gettin them all to sleep tonight. Sheesh, I thought they would be up all night. Now I'm just killing time till Jeremy gets home for our alone time. Nite, all.
   Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment